Friday, July 23, 2010

Sorry Dear I'm Late. You See There Was This............

"Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time. You were always on my mind. You were always on my mind."

Willie Nelson

And so the excuse begins. And even as truthful, or as imaginative, that the excuse(s) may be your rational mind is screaming that you are only digging yourself a deeper hole. Yet you persevere thinking that maybe just this once the planets have aligned; that the fates are in a good mood and willing to cut you some slack, that reality will be suspended for just this one moment; and your eloquent prose will sooth the rough seas of life and forgiveness will be your reward........Yeah, when Hell freezes over.

OK it's been a while since my last posting....... Have you lost weight? Your looking good. You don't know how much I've missed you. Do you forgive me baby? Here are some pictures............

Next Time Your in the Burg.........
Fredericksburg's history is not tied to one person, event or period of time and we have a multitude of monuments and historic structures to prove it. Here is one that will take some time and effort to find. The first person from outside the area who can identify its whereabouts I'll treat them to a drink of their choice at Hyperion next time they are in the Burg.

2 comments:

  1. Praise be, you're alive! We started to think sad thoughts. But no more...happy days are here again! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know where the house is, but thank you for resurrecting the memory of a once world-renowned man. Someone will find him.

    "The Bible is true and science is true, and therefore each, if truly read, but proves the truth of the other."

    -Matthew Fontaine Maury

    ReplyDelete