Sunday, July 5, 2009

Walking 101

“We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started and know the place for the first time.”

T. S. Eliot

Off to Ireland for a week at the end of the month! My companions, my wife and 16-year-old son, are looking forward to a hike or two during our visit to the ancestral land. So I have about two weeks to reacquaint myself with my legs. So I'm leaving the car keys on my desk and getting up from my office chair and heading off to see what these babies can do.......

My Comfort Zone

My wife calls it a mess. To me it is me. That which I must now leave........

"Farewell we call to hearth and hall! Though wind may blow and rain may fall. We must away ere the break of day. Far over wood and mountain tall."

Even if it kills me....

No comments:

Post a Comment