Saturday, August 29, 2009

A New Toy , An Old Story

"Of all the toys available, none is better designed than the owner himself. A large multipurpose plaything, its parts can be made to move in almost any direction. It comes completely assembled, and it makes a sound when you jump on it."

Stephen Baker

I picked-up Adobe Photoshop this morning. And like any kid with a new toy I've spent most of the day playing with it. With the manual in hand I've pushed a lot of buttons, slid little arrows up and down tracks, and dragged icons to and fro. What follows are some of my "experiments." The topic de jour is a walk down memory lane. Its October 2005 and we are heading back to Louisiana........
Checkpoint to --"Ground Zero"
Military checkpoint going into Cameron Parish which was the hardest hit area in Louisiana. To get though this checkpoint I had to show my credentials that confirmed I was on official business. Being an insurance adjuster was sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment