Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello, My Name is Matt Kelly and I'm an Addict
Since getting my new photo editing program I can't stop pushing buttons, sliding bars, and using different enhancement options on my pictures. But thanks to a recent intervention by a close friend I have come to recognize I have a problem. That I need to let the photos speak for themselves, unencumbered by modern technology no matter how cool it is. So I have fought the urge to tinker too much with the photos on this post...until now. I just can't go cold turkey. There are no patches or chewing gum for this problem. So here are some digitally enhanced abandoned farm vehicles on the side of the road in King William County. Please keep me in your prayers. I know with help from people like you I can get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment