Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What is Not in This Picture Thanks to Modern Technology
Stevensburg Road--As I cross the bridge over this quaint little stream I noticed a Blue Heron standing in the middle of it with one leg tucked-up. Looking for the nearest driveway I quickly turned around and drove back to the bridge and saw the Heron was still there. Obviously a passing car or two was an accepted part of life for this beautiful bird and he didn't take much interest as I got out of the car and came over to take the picture. What the heron was not accustomed to was the (expletive deleted) sound my digital camera makes when I turn it on. So you'll have to take my word that there was a beautiful Blue Heron and settle for a picture of an (expletive deleted) quaint stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment